Corporate / Group Volunteers
Local Organizations Supporting our Community Hospital
In addition to assisting patients, families and visitors in more than 60
areas of need, the Baxter Regional Medical Center volunteers’ auxiliary
raises funds to purchase special services and equipment for our hospital.
Since the volunteers’ auxiliary formed in 1962, its members have
given more than $5 million to help meet needs of our medical center. Countless
hours of service have been donated and numerous lives have been touched.
Now, we are inviting organizations and groups from the area to get involved.
By encouraging employees to participate in community activities through
company sponsored volunteer programs, a business contributes to building
better communities. Corporate volunteering allows people to contribute
skills and knowledge to a not-for-profit organization and actively participate
in local life.
Now more than ever, businesses are embracing service programs, lending
the time, talent, skills and enthusiasm of their employees to help nonprofits
like Baxter Regional Medical Center (BRMC) make a difference in their
communities. Studies from Price Waterhouse Coopers (PWC) and United Health
show a direct relationship between investment in employee volunteer programs
and increased productivity, improved employee satisfaction and retention,
and stronger relationships among coworkers.
Benefits for Corporate/Group Volunteers at BRMC
- Promotion of corporate/group volunteers on BRMC social media
- Ability to wear company/group logo collared shirt while volunteering
- Free access to the 24 hour Knox Fitness Center
- 20% discount on food purchases the BRMC Cafeteria
- 10% discount at the Pink-A-Dilly Gift Shop
- Discounts at participating local businesses
Requirements of Corporate/Group Volunteers
The Baxter Regional Medical Center Auxiliary is open to all men and women
interested in serving our hospital and providing service to others. The
minimum age to volunteer is 16 years old, with parental consent. Active
corporate/group membership consists of groups who pledge to:
- 3 or more participants from the group
- Commitment of 120 hours per year for the group
- Complete online application, reference check, background check, and online
- Dues of $25 per year
- Participants must receive a TB test and flu vaccine annually
- Conform to all rules and regulations of the hospital and volunteers’
If you have questions, please contact the Volunteer Services Department
at (870) 508-1064, or e-mail Becky Rose, CVM, Director of Volunteer Services, at
If you are interested in joining the volunteer team at BRMC, please click here to apply online!