BRMC Neurosurgery & Spine Clinic is set to open Monday, July 31, 2017.
Baxter Regional Medical Center is pleased to announce the opening of the
new BRMC Neurosurgery & Spine Clinic and the opportunity for a comprehensive
evaluation of any issue related to the brain or spine, close to home.
Led by Dr. Lucas Bradley, neurosurgeon, and Brandi Anderson, APRN, BRMC
Neurosurgery & Spine Clinic is set to open Monday, July 31, at 310
Buttercup Drive, Suite A, in Mountain Home.
BRMC Neurosurgery & Spine Clinic offers surgical and non-surgical treatment
and management of neurological disorders, including the following diseases,
treatment options, and services:
- Degenerative Spine Disease treatment - a form of arthritis in the spine
- Osteomyelitis treatment - an infection of the vertebra
- Neoplasm treatment - malignant metastasized tumors that have reached the spine
- Traumatic spine injury treatment
- Spinal bone fusion - used to stop motion at a painful vertebral segment
- Nerve compression relief
- Chiari Malformation identification and treatment
- Neck ACDF - procedure to treat fractures, disc herniation, and more
- Surgical spinal decompression - alleviates pain and stiffness
- Scoliosis treatment - a spinal deformity
- Severe Kyphosis treatment - “roundback,” a spinal deformity
- Brain tumors - benign and malignant
- Aneurysms - weaknesses in the arterial wall that can lead to stroke
- Problems with the base of the brain and skull
- CSF Diversion - “shunting” of brain fluid for the treatment
of hydrocephalus for adults
- Emergency Cranial Trauma Stabilization
- Electronic facial stimulator implant (for pain) - disrupts the pain-causing nerves
- Fibromyalgia treatment - widespread musculoskeletal pain
- Spinal cord stimulator installation - disrupts the pain signals from the nerves
- Carpal Tunnel release and all other nerve entrapment - nerves become compressed
between other tissues, leading to pain, weakness, and numbness.
After attending the University of Missouri School of Medicine, Dr. Bradley
completed a neurological surgery residency at the University of Arkansas
for Medical Sciences (UAMS) and has been published in multiple medical
journals. He’s also presented at several National Neurological Surgery
conferences for his research in this field. A family man, Dr. Bradley
enjoys bass fishing on our beautiful lakes and rivers. We welcome Dr.
Bradley, his wife Karla, and their 6 young children to the BRMC family
and to our community.
For more information or to schedule an appointment for evaluation, call
BRMC Neurosurgery & Spine Clinic at (870) 508-7080.