Baxter Regional Medical Center Visiting Hours and Policy
Rules and Guidelines for Visitors Seeing Our Patients
Visitors are often a positive influence on the healthcare of our patients.
Friends and family members are more than welcome to visit. However, the
wellbeing of our patients is paramount at Baxter Regional Medical Center,
and specific rules and regulations have been put in place to ensure our
patients get the peace and quiet they need to make healthy recoveries.
Specific visiting hours and regulations have been established for each
nursing unit. Please check with your nurse if you need any addition information.
The general guidelines for visitors are as follows:
- BRMC’s buildings and campus are smoke-free for the good health of
- Visitors are required to dress appropriately and need to wear shirts and shoes.
- Only two visitors can be at a bedside at one time.
- Those that have sore throats, colds, or contagious diseases should not
- Visits should be short and take around 15 minutes.
- Visitors should not make any unnecessary noise, and should maintain a quiet
- Visitors may be requested to leave a room during treatments or tests, or
when our medical professionals need to see the patient.