Join us for the
2018 Women's Health Forum: A Toast to Women on Thursday, May 10 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Baxter County Fairgrounds!
Guest speakers include:
Jodi Bodenhamer, RN, CDE
Women: Growing and Thriving in Life’s Adversity and Challenges
Paul Mruk, Retired Memphis Police Captain
Personal Safety for Women
Featured Provider Panel:
A Q&A with local healthcare professionals including:
- Sarah Cochran, PharmD, BRMC Pharmacy
- Jennifer Foster, MD, Ozark Surgical Group
- Jan Halligan, RD, LD, CDE, BRMC Dietitian
- Stacy Helmert, AuD, Helmert Hearing Center
- Chelsea Powell, PT, BRMC Rehab Services
- Kyle McAlister, MD, Mountain Home Radiology Consultants
All women in our community are invited to attend this fun, annual event
sponsored by the Schliemann Center for Women's Health Education. Features
include guest speakers, provider panel Q&A session, vendor booths,
door prizes, and swag bags full of goodies from local businesses.
The Women’s Health Forum is free to attend, but due to limited seating,
registration is required. Lunch will be provided. To reserve your spot,
call the Schliemann Center at (870) 508-2345, email Stefany Isham, SCWHE
enroll online today!