Baxter Regional Medical Center, in conjunction with
KTLO, Classic Hits, The Boot and KTLO.com, is once again gearing up to host the Health Fair and Expo at the Baxter
County Fairgrounds on Wednesday, April 26, from 7:30 a.m to 4:00 p.m.,
and Thursday, April 27 from 7:30 a.m. to noon in the main exhibit building.
BRMC is once again providing free lab testing for cholesterol, blood sugar
and Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA). A new test offered this year is Hemoglobin
A1c (HbA1c), a test used to screen for and diagnose diabetes and pre-diabetes.
All blood tests will be available daily until 11 a.m. only, and a 12-hour
fast is recommended for most accurate results.
The Health Fair and Expo offers something for everyone's interest,
with vendors featuring health information, exhibits, and demonstrations.
A wide variety of information will be available, from financial planning
and healthcare equipment to services for retirement living and more -
all under one roof and free of charge!
Screenings offered and physicians, clinics and hospital departments represented
at the Health Fair and Expo include:
- Acute Inpatient Rehab
- AR SAVES Mega Brain display
- Arp Foot and Ankle
- Baxter Regional Bone and Joint Clinic
- Baxter Regional Hospital Foundation
- Baxter Regional Volunteer Services
- Baxter Regional Wound Healing Center
- Blood Pressure
- BRMC Ambulance and Community Paramedics
- BRMC Cardiopulmonary/Sleep Lab
- BRMC Endoscopy
- BRMC Health Information
- BRMC Home Health
- BRMC Infection Prevention, Quality and Patient Safety
- BRMC STEMI Program
- BRMC Trauma Department
- Cardiovascular Associates of North Central Arkansas
- Ear, Nose and Throat Associates
- Family Dental Care, Dr. Stephen Vester
- First Step
- Hensley Behavioral Health Center
- Hospice of the Ozarks
- Integrative Medicine
- Kent P. Nachtigal, MD
- Knox Orthopaedics
- Lab testing: Blood Sugar, Cholesterol, PSA and HbA1c
- Mruk Family Education Center on Aging
- Ozark Surgical Group
- Peitz Cancer Support House
- Reppell Diabetes Learning Center
- Schliemann Center for Womenandrsquo;s Health Education
- Sneed Eye Associates
- The Center for Women
Join us to browse through more than 75 booths with valuable information,
door prizes and giveaways. We hope to see you at the Health Fair and Expo!
Click here to download a Health Fair and Expo map and list of vendors.