Aug 12, 2016
Baxter Regional Pediatric Clinic to Reopen
In order to help provide access to care for our community’s pediatric
population, BRMC is happy to announce that
Amy Hodges, APRN, CPNP-PC, will begin seeing patients on Monday, August 15 at the Baxter Regional
Pediatric Clinic, reopening in the Bradford Square building at 230 Highway
5 N, Suite 20, in Mountain Home.
For those unfamiliar with Amyand#39;s credentials, she is an Advanced Practice
Registered Nurse who has obtained further training as a Certified Pediatric
Nurse Practitioner-Primary Care, and she loves keeping children healthy!
Here are some of the ways she can help you and your child:
- Diagnose and treat common pediatric illness
- Perform routine well visit check-ups
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests like lab work and x-rays
- Prescribe medication and other treatments
- Manage your childandrsquo;s care over time and initiate referrals to other
health care providers
- Provide family-centered care by viewing you as a partner in the management
of your childandrsquo;s health
- Help you find a primary care physician if you do not currently have one
The new clinic hours are designed to provide extended access to care by
being open from 10:30 a.m. until 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. Call (870)
424-3220 for more information or to schedule an appointment.