The 35th Annual Health Fair and Expo presented by Baxter Regional Medical Center,
KTLO, Classic Hits and The Boot is scheduled for Wednesday, April 23, 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m., and Thursday,
April 24, 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m., at the Baxter County Fairgrounds in
Mountain Home. Free blood sugar, cholesterol and PSA tests will be offered,
as well as a variety of health information, demonstrations, exhibits and
A 12 hour fast is recommended for best results for blood draw participants.
Attendees who wish to have blood drawn will be given the opportunity to
receive an invitation to join MyBRMC - Baxter Regional Medical Centerandrsquo;s
new online patient portal.
MyBRMC Online Patient Portal is a free, easy, convenient and secure way for patients to review test
results, medical history and more.
Click here for more information.
Lunch will be available for all vendors and attendees. Area banks will
be grilling. Cost is $5, and all proceeds will be donated to the
Food Bank of North Central Arkansas.
In addition to FREE blood sugar, cholesterol and PSA tests, participating
BRMC screenings/departments and physician clinics include:
- Acute Inpatient Rehab
- Area Health Education Center - North Central
- Arp Foot and Ankle Clinic
- Ambulance Services
- Baxter Regional Bone and Joint Clinic
- Baxter Regional Comprehensive Womenandrsquo;s Clinic
- Baxter Regional Home Health
- Baxter Regional Hospital Foundation
- Baxter Regional Volunteer Services
- Baxter Regional Wound Healing Center
- BRMC Community Paramedics
- BRMC Endoscopy and Digestive Diseases
- BRMC Family Clinic
- BRMC Nephrology/Pulmonology Clinic
- Blood Pressure
- Cardiopulmonary and Sleep Lab
- Cardiovascular Associates of North Central Arkansas
- Center for Individual and Family Development
- Cline Emergency Center/Trauma Services
- Ear, Nose and Throat Associates
- Fairlamb Senior Health Clinic
- First Step
- Family Dental Care
- Hospice of the Ozarks
- Hensley Behavioral Health Center
- Knox Orthopaedics
- Mruk Family Education Center on Aging
- Ozark Eye Center
- Ozark Surgical Center
- Peitz Cancer Support House
- Renal Center of Mountain Home
- Reppell Diabetes Learning Center
- Schliemann Center for Womenand#39;s Health Education
- Sneed Eye Associates
- The Center for Women
See you at the Health Fair and Expo!
Click here for more information about Expo vendors.
Click here to download the 2014 Health Fair and Expo map.