Oct 4, 2013
BRMC Launches I CARE All Star Facebook Contest
The BRMC Service and Employee Councils want you to celebrate your favorite
BRMC I CARE All Star!
An I CARE All Star exemplifies the BRMC values of:
- Integrity - Consistently demonstrate honesty and sincerity.
- Compassion - Portray care and empathy in all we say and do.
- Accountability - Show responsibility and ownership of our actions.
- Respect - Display a regard for life, dignity and uniqueness to all.
- Excellence - Exceed expectations in all interactions with our team, our
patients and their families.
The five finalists were chosen by the BRMC Service and Employee Councils
from nominations by fellow employees telling us the stories which portray
the I CARE values and touch our patients' hearts.
The five finalists for the I CARE Star Award are:
- Dustin Bentley, Hensley Behavioral Health Center/6 South
- Paul Mason, Environmental Services
- Susan Rhodes, 2 West
- Daniel Rogers, Information Systems
- Josh Witt, Patient Financial Services
Click on the entries included in
this Facebook photo album, read their stores and vote for your favorite I CARE All Star. The finalist
with the most "likes" from October 4 to October 18, 2013 will
be the Ultimate BRMC I CARE All Star!