Speech Therapy at BRMC
Rehabilitation Services in South Central Missouri
Our speech therapy services can be found at the following address:
Medical Arts Building, Suite 3D
Mountain Home, AR 72653
Call us at (870) 508-1941 to learn more about our speech therapy services.
Baxter Regional Medical Center’s speech therapy program offers proficient,
compassionate, and individualized medical services to all our patients.
Our doctors have extensive experience with helping patients gain or regain
their ability to speak properly. In a world that is driven by our ability
to effectively communicate with one another, speaking properly is one
of the most important abilities one could have. Fortunately, our vast
resources, in-depth medical knowledge, and drive to succeed are unparalleled.
Our doctors will diagnose you and prescribe a treatment plan designed
to be effective and customized just for you. At BRMC, you are never just
a patient; you’re family.
Our speech therapy program effectively addresses and helps treat:
- Articulation disorders and problems with fluency or voice
- Children who are experiencing developmental delays
- Patients who suffer from swallowing difficulties
- Facial or oral problems due to surgery, trauma, or neurological conditions
- Problems with comprehending or expressing written or spoken language