Outpatient Physical Therapy
Serving Residents of North Arkansas and South Missouri
It’s easy to make an appointment with us. After you have been referred
by a doctor, simply contact BRMC Rehab Services at (870) 508-1560.
Baxter Regional Medical Center Physical Therapy is open from Monday to
Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Baxter Regional Medical Center offers comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation
services including occupational therapy, physical therapy, speech therapy,
and athletic training services. We know you are able to choose your outpatient
rehabilitation provider, and we want to fulfill that role so you can have
the best possible outcome.
Following your stay at Baxter Regional Medical Center, your physician may
recommend that you use our therapy services in an outpatient setting,
depending on your specific circumstances and condition. Having started
your recovery at BRMC, we hope that you would end it with us as well.
By this time, we will have all your medical information freshly in our
minds, established a close relationship with you and your family, and
prepared for therapy services to help you recover safely and efficiently.
Our award-winning physical therapy services include:
- Comprehensive wound care
- Work conditioning
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Orthopedic joint and soft-tissue mobilization
- Programs designed for patients suffering from lymphedema
- All-encompassing, state-of-the-art gyms with eight treatment rooms
- Exercise programs for pregnant and postpartum mothers
- Treatment for upper and lower extremities that are injured and/or impaired
- A cutting-edge hydrotherapy flow pool
- Nerve conduction and electromyography (EMG) testing