Many people with Parkinson's disease find it extremely helpful to attend
our support group as they face the challenges that come with PD.
Our support group offers:
- encouragement for both the caregiver and the person living with PD.
- new information about medications, therapies, and other effective treatments.
- empowerment to live confidently with the daily challenges of PD.
- tips & strategies from others who are dealing with the same thing.
- an opportunity for you to offer help, encouragement, and tips to others
who are living with PD.
Our PD Support Group is facilitated by: Jean Gaylord, LPTA, Program Director
of the Acute Inpatient Rehab at BRMC.
We meet the 1st Thursday of every month at 1:00.
or call: 508-3880.
We also offer a unique exercise program for any person at any level dealing with PD.
Rock Steady Boxing