Getting Creative with Gladys meets every Friday from 10 a.m. to noon, from
June 7 through August 2.
- June 7: Crocheting, Granny Square
- June 14: Scrapbooking
- June 21: Hot/Cold Packs, Beginning Sewing and Aromatherapy
- CLOSED>>>>>June 28: Shower Bombs/Bath Salts
- July 12: Tye Dye T-shirts/Pillowcases
- July 19: Embroidery, Cross Stitch
- July 26: Distressed Jeans / Paint Your Own Shoes
- August 2: Free Day! Bring In Your Own Project!
All supplies are provided. Getting Creative with Gladys free of charge
and designed for young girls, but girls of any age who have always wanted
to learn are welcome! Registration is required. Enroll online, or contact
Stefany Isham, SCWHE Coordinator, at (870) 508-2345 or email@example.com.